1. Description: A tortilla chip (Doritos) is a snack food made from corn powder, which are cut into wedges and then fried (alternately they may be discs pressed out of corn masa then fried or baked). Corn tortillas are made of corn, vegetable oil, salt and water. Though usually made of yellow corn (as pictured), they can also be made of white, blue, or red corn. After frying and flavoring, we get very crunchy triangle chips which are popular with children and adult.
2. Raw materials: adopts corn flour as raw materials
3. Products: This line can be used to produce Doritos chips, snacks, cereals by adjusting the moulds from extruder;
5. Flow chart:
Mixing system---Extrusion system----Shaping system---Frying System---Flavoring System --Packing system
6. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers’ Local voltage according to different countries
7. Machines materials: All the machines are made by stainless steel